- CONTACT US
Are you frustrated that your attempts to combat stubborn body fat through exercise are failing? Are you looking for a way to eliminate excess body fat without undergoing invasive surgery? If so, CoolSculpting may be the right solution for you.
This unique fat freezing treatment is rapidly growing in popularity across the Los Angeles region. As more and more people experience the safe, effective results of Cool Sculpting, they are sharing the news with their family, friends, and colleagues. CoolSculpting by Zeltiq can reduce excess body fat in problematic areas such as the abdomen, lower back, thighs, and love handles. When patients freeze the fat, the results are gradually revealed over the coming 3 to 8 weeks, resulting in a natural appearance with smooth contours.
If you have heard about Cool Sculpting from someone who has experienced the great results associated with fat freezing, you might be wondering if you’re an ideal candidate for the treatment. Many people are candidates for CoolSculpting and can benefit greatly from this unique treatment. We’ve put together some simple guidelines to help you understand if you could benefit from CoolSculpting.
Coolsculpting Before and After Photos
View before & after photos of actual patients.
- Are relatively fit and healthy, but have noticeable fat bulges in specific areas, including the lower back, abdomen, thighs, and flanks (“love handles”)
- Have healthy skin with minimal laxity (looseness)
- Have tried exercise and diet modifications, but are still unhappy with their body fat distribution
- Would like to treat specific areas of fat without undergoing a surgical procedure
- Have realistic expectations for the outcome of their treatment
Cool Sculpting is a great solution for many people, but it is not right for everyone. It is very important to ensure that patients have realistic expectations about what can be achieved with CoolSculpting. Patients who are already slender or tend to obsess about small areas of fat buildup are not likely to be satisfied with the results of fat freezing. Likewise, patients who are extremely overweight and do not show moderation in their diets are not likely to achieve satisfactory results when they freeze the fat.
Fat freezing is not:
- A weight loss solution or a cure for obesity
- A good choice for people who want an immediate result
- A replacement for surgical procedures, such as liposuction, that remove a large volume of fat and produce an immediate result
When our Doctor meets with patients who are considering Cool Sculpting, he takes the time to assess their motivations for fat freezing and ensure that they fully understand what can be achieved with the treatment. Thanks to the effective results provided with Cool Sculpting, our Doctor is excited to offer this revolutionary treatment to his patients at our Beverly Hills and Santa Monica offices. CoolSculpting is a solution that is right for a wide variety of people – contact us today to find out if you’re an ideal candidate!
Unlike other practices, board certified dermatologist
Dr. Behroozan performs all coolsculpting sessions himself.