- Skin Rejuvenation
- Body Treatments
- Hair Treatments
- Aesthetician Services
- CONTACT US
The revolutionary LaViv procedure from Dr. Daniel Behroozan
In comparison to other facial volume enhancement treatments, Juvederm and Restylane treatments have been considered the most efficacious anti-aging system offered to date. This has changed, however, since the latest filler treatment alternative, known as LaViv, was recently approved by FDA. This new treatment, offered by Los Angeles Dermatologist Dr. Daniel Behroozan, is the latest anti-wrinkle pharmaceutical therapy to challenge the efficacy Botox and Filler treatments.
Reason for its approval from FDA
One of the main reasons that the FDA approved the use of LaViv is that it provides scientifically proven results in combating the aging process. The major of this new treatment is that the patient’s OWN CELLS are used for restoring volume. In addition, after the cells are expanded in a laboratory, the patient then has a long lasting supply of cells for filling.
What is LaViv?
LaViv, offered by Dr. Daniel Behroozan, is a unique, individualized cellular treatment proven to enhance the overall look of your face. It is created specifically for each patient by using their own cells. First, Dr. Behroozan will remove a small amount of fibroblasts cells from behind the patient’s ear by performing a routine simple skin biopsy. The biopsy cells are then sent to a unique laboratory where the cells are cultured for about 90 days, developing into approximately 10,000 new cells. The eventual product is comprised of 98% fibroblasts, which are the cells responsible for producing collagen. After the product is sent back to Dr. Daniel Behroozan’s office, he will set up an appointment with you so he can fill your smile lines with the product. The cells will be injected during three individual sessions about every four weeks. This process is quite different than fillers such as Restylane or Juvederm which function by quickly and immediately adding volume to the area treated. The LaViv treatment, on the other hand, takes months to see the results as it takes time for your own cells to produce collagen. In return, this collagen production should be semi-permanent and long lasting once it occurs.
- Dr. Daniel Behroozan will take three small skin samples from behind the patient’s ear. These cells will then be cultured in the laboratory for 3 months to create your own unique LaViv serum. These cells will then be stored, giving Dr. Daniel Behroozan a long lasting supply of fibroblasts for injection as you get older.
- You will be given three treatments, at 3 to 6 week intervals, as determined by Dr. Daniel Behroozan.
- LaViv will be injected into the smile lines. Afterwards, you may apply a cold compress for 2 to 3 minutes at a time, if necessary. You should not rinse the treatment areas for at least 24 hours.
- Do not apply any kind of product (such as skin cream, makeup, or sunscreen) to the treatment areas for a minimum of 72 hours after Dr. Daniel Behroozan has completed the treatment.
- Be sure to keep your regularly scheduled LaViv appointments to ensure optimal results.